Thursday 31 May 2012

Tattoos On Ring Finger

Tattoos On Ring Finger
I love astrology, and I plan to study it for the rest of my life. Not only did I get this tattoo because I am a Pisces at heart, but to remind me to follow my dreams no matter what anyone thinks.

Grady and I wanted really personal wedding tattoos. Being that he is a bass player, I had a bass clef tattooed on my ring finger. And got an infinity symbol tattoo which matches and infinity symbol I have on my right wrist under the letters L.V.A. which stand for Love. Value. Appreciate.

I LOVE the wedding ring tattoos and I love that our Offbeat Brides have come up with so many different ways to make theirs their own, from initials, to names, to bands and engagement tatts. Stay tuned to for a future post on wedding tattoos — you know, the symbolic tatts that you guys get to commemorate your wedding day. And, as always, if you have a wedding tattoo upload them to our flickr pool  and tag it "wedding tattoo.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes