Sunday 27 May 2012

Tattoo Gallery For Women

Tattoo Gallery For Women
Tattooing for women has become mainstream and socially acceptable in almost every setting, even in the work place. I like to show hints of my shoulder and foot tattoos when I wear sexy sun dresses and sandals in the office. I have even heard that in some tattoo parlors the ratio of females getting tattoos can be as high as 70 percent women. Go girls! The main reasons I wanted to get my tattoos was to reflect my personality and major events in my life as images. Every woman has there own reasons.
For those women who loves mysticism and magic, fairy tattoos isthe best ideal option. Fairy tattoos come from wide variety ofdesigns. They may range from cute to dark, slightly menacingand sweet. Whatever your choice is, fairy tattoo will fit into yourdesired body art goal. However, it still depends on yourdisposition; fairy body arts may display fantasy along withwithered look or large exuberant wings.





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes